Westminster, CA 92683
Salary: $22.00 to $24.00 /hour
LVN Field Nurse
We are looking for well-rounded Nurses, who hav great communication skills, profession in computer skills, because our agency does chart on an EMR Software A nurse that provides outstanding work performances, turns in their work on time, and is reliable to attend to work on time.
Our agency’s qualifications for an LVN are:
- 1 years or more with an LVN License
- 1 Year of Home Health
- Has worked with children
- Practice with G-tube, Trach. And Vent.
- CPR Certified
- Excellent EMR Proficiency
Applying for: J.A. Male adult with a GT, Trach. Position is open for Saturdays, and Sundays 7a – 3pm. Spanish speaking preferred.
1. Make sure to keep your patient clean at all times.
2. It is mandatory to have their faces cleaned/ wiped, patient should have a bed bath, or tub bath every day or every other day.
3. Patient should be left dry and prepared for the next shift.
4. Pericare is to be done every diaper change and prn.
5. Oral care is to be done every day, including shaving.
Range of motion should be done every day.
6. Keep client in clean environment at all times.
7. Patient’s area must be cleaned and organized by all field nurses.
8. Patient’s room should be left organized and ready for the next shift.
9. All equipment should be cleaned every day and left ready for the next shift.
10. Suction canister should be emptied and rinsed every shift. Canister should be washed every week with warm or hot soapy water.
11. Make sure to take proper inventory on all medication and supplies at least 5 days before medication or supplies run out. Call the pharmacy for refills and inform family so they can follow up.
Related keywords: lvn, registered nurse, lvn nurse, rn, lpn, licensed vocational nurse, nurse, nurse lvn, new grad rn